Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Software Class

On Monday I attended the Photoshop 1 software training class. The reason I chose to take photoshop instead of Dreamweaver or Fireworks is because next year I am taking ETD 327, Textile Design: Manual/Computer Generated Imagery and Pattern. In this class we work with photoshop, illustrator and euphoria to create patterns on the computer. At one point we will print one of the patterns we have created on fabric. I wanted to at least know a little bit about photoshop so I wouldn't be completely clueless in class next fall. The class taught me how to work with multiple layers, how to blend two different layers together, how to cut an image in three different ways and much more. I'm glad I took this class because I now feel more comfortable using photoshop.

No comments: